THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 26, 2010

procastination

It is the end of the third week of the 1st semester of 2nd year of my degree. I am suppose to be reading an article on human evolution and the 'out of Africa' migration model for modern humans. It is fifteen pages, and I have to summarise it in five. Bleh.

So to procrastinate on that one for a while I have shimmied over here to add my two cents to THE NET. The great sphere of information, people and utter rubbish. This post probably falls into the third category, but hey. No ones reading this yet any way.

But what pearl of wisdom can I leave behind to shine on the rubbish heap...

When you have work to do (that is towards your all important DREAM), do not go NEAR the net, 'cos there is just way to much on here to waste your time with.

This blog especially

0 comments: